• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature panel not shown in Acrobat Reader on iPad or iPhone

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a digitally signed PDF which, when opened in Acrobat Reader on my PC, shows a Signature Panel displaying the details of the signature.

However, there doesn't appear to be any facility to view Signatures in Acrobat Reader for iPad?

Am I missing something? Is it hidden somewhere?

Is there a different Adobe app I should install in order to be able to view digital signatures on the iPad?

Just to be clear, I am NOT talking about the signatures which are visible to the eye within the document.

I am talking about the panel which is available on the left side in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows, accessed by clicking the fountain pen nib icon.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lewisv,

The Adobe Acrobat Reader for the mobile application does not support the digital signature feature.

You can view the added signature on the PDF, however, there is no signature panel available on the mobile application.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lewisv,

The Adobe Acrobat Reader for the mobile application does not support the digital signature feature.

You can view the added signature on the PDF, however, there is no signature panel available on the mobile application.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Meenakshi.

Are there any plans to add this functionality to the mobile application?

For our usage, it's a pretty big flaw in the application! Many of our users will need the reassurance of being able to view the signature when they open a PDF on their iPad.

Thanks again

Lewis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lewis,

Currently, we do not have any information on adding this functionality to the mobile application.

If you wish you may share your suggestion for this over here Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines