• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signatures

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feature to insert my signature disappeared from my app and I need to sign a PDF sent to me. Any ideas?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated both your mobile device's operating system and the Adobe Reader mobile app to reflect their current versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did. The fill and sign option just disappeared. In fact none of the editing features appear in the drop down menu when I view a pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joshk42882130,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see?

Also, is this happening with only the PDF that was sent to you, OR, is happening with every PDF you open with the Adobe Reader Mobile App?

What steps have you taken so far to troubleshoot this issue?

Have you contacted Adobe Customer Care?

Have you consulted the same question in  the Apple Support Forums?

I am starting to think this is an iOS related issue.

But to rule out that the problem is only the Reader Mobile App, can you test the same file with a third-party PDF viewer and see if this problem also manifests with other apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm am an idiot. It's specific to that one pdf. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No biggie, 

With the document opened, Can you right-click and select from the context menu "Document Properties"; check what was the source software that was use when this PDF was created.

Also, can you verify with  the person who sent you the document, if it was sent using Adobe Sign, and forgot to add any signature, date, and data blocks to the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines