• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing up for less expensive subscription

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I sign up for  $9.99 offer today for Adobe Acrobat pro DC when I currently am  subscribed to $14.99 monthly Acrobat Pro DC?  If I do this will I have two subscriptions or will new one replace old one?  Additionally How can I keep all of my old files from Adobe cloud if I cancel $14.99 monthly in favor of $9.99 monthly?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Offers like this are for new customers. You can't change to them or add them to your current subscripion (you'd end up paying for both).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Devlinm,

If you purchase the new subscription, it will not replace the old one. You will have 2 subscriptions after that.

You can cancel the old susbcription if you wish to continue with the new subscription.

Once you cancel the subscription, the Document Cloud storage will be reduced to 2GB. I would suggest you to create a backup for all your files saved in the Document Cloud.

For more details, please contact support team on the number provided in the following link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines