Highlighted

Since the new download on my iPhone adobe acrobat has zinct to my Dropbox

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently downloaded the new version of iOS for my iPhone 6s .I am now having a problem with my adobe acrobat account zinct to my Dropbox account which is not allowing me to send files from Dropbox to my email account and when I go into my adobe acrobat account all my Dropbox files are in there .Its a weird one wakening up to all of this .Can anyone have s solution to fix this please ?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Since the new download on my iPhone adobe acrobat has zinct to my Dropbox

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently downloaded the new version of iOS for my iPhone 6s .I am now having a problem with my adobe acrobat account zinct to my Dropbox account which is not allowing me to send files from Dropbox to my email account and when I go into my adobe acrobat account all my Dropbox files are in there .Its a weird one wakening up to all of this .Can anyone have s solution to fix this please ?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2018 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lawriel,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, would you mind letting us know Acrobat Reader and iOS version installed on the device?

To check the version, you may refer to the steps given in this link: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: FAQ

Also, try rebooting the device if you haven't already and check if that resolves the issue.

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 1