• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sort order in document lists

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get my folders to appear at the start of the list of documents? Inserting a space at the beginning of their names just moves them to the end. I don't want to insert a bunch of "A"s instead. Preferred solution would be for the app to change and sort space before alphabetical characters or folders before documents, but I doubt if there's much chance of that happening.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fraseco,

Sorry for the delay in response.

To get the folders at the start of the list of documents, you may add numbers at the beginning of their names.

The document list in the application sorts first according to the increasing order of numbers and then alphabet wise.

Check if that works for you.

You may share your suggestion on this over here Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I'm afraid numbers get sorted at the end, so your suggestion doesn't help. But I'll try submitting a feature request.

Thanks,

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines