• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ssl athority error

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to login in the adobe apps (reader and adobe scan) but i cannot do it beacause of an error that accure before the login page. The error is "Untrusted ssl certificate authority". I have just rooted my phone (galaxy note 3)  and installed android 10. I have no problem if i login from my samsung browser.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if you have any adblock or vpn enabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution on this? I'm running into similar or the exact same issue. "An Error occurred while authenticating. The SSL certificate authority is not trusted." VPN is disabled. This is only happening on our Android devices. iOS is fine. This is also happening on both the personal and work profile apps (not specific to our MDM work profile). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You rooted too? Seems to cause this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah we restrict rooted and jailbroken devices in Intune.

It’s looking like either our WiFi or access point certs\SCEP might be causing this.

What’s frustrating is it works on just cell service so not sure why it’s necessary for a user trust authority to be involved here

-Eddie

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue as well, but unfortunately I still can't sign in even with WiFi disabled. It only started happening a couple weeks ago, and was fine before then. We use SSO to sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultd9pzi50tpejk Hi,

I suggest contacting your IT administrator to check if the access is provided correctly to log in using your device.

Also, it would be great if you could share a screen recording of the error you get for us to investigate better.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are running into this same issue in our office.SSL Error Photo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Frank2783018670fy

Sorry to hear that! 

Would you mind trying to use cellular data once instead of Wi-Fi? This would be just for testing purposes and help us to further narrow down the approach.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Have you managed to find a resolution to this issue, as this error has only just recently starter happening for one of the companies clients as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @REDDEVIL1999,

Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile. 

Are you connected to VPN or a company Wi-Fi? Would you mind changing the data source to cellular and then checking? 

I tried reproducing the issue on my end, but it worked fine. Seems more like the network is monitored by the organization than the application.

Also, could you share a screen recording of the situation happening for better understanding? 

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'am using Samsung Galaxy S23+ (not tempered and brand new), have the same SSL problem while trying to register an Adobe user account.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Stephen2324727764q0,

Are you connected to any VPN when trying to create the account? 

Is the device working on any Organizational network? These could be some possible reasons why you are unable to.

Also, please try opening https://acrobat.adobe.com/ and check if you can create an account there. If yes, then please let us know so we can investigate further.

-Souvik 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines