• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop saving PDF to iCloud file

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has started to save me Pdf’s Files to my iCloud files how do I stop this?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you do not want to save any changes back to the original document stored in iCloud Drive, you should not re-open the document from "Recent" and make changes.

Please copy the document to your iPad/iPhone and open it from "Local".

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi koreyp94654959​,

Acrobat Reader does not automatically start saving your local PDF documents to iCloud Drive.

How do you open a PDF document?  Do you open it from "Recent" in Acrobat Reader?

Location Chooser.png

What do you do to save changes to a PDF document?  Do you do anything other than closing it?

For example, if you open a PDF document from "Local", make changes to the PDF document, and close the document by tapping the < (Back) button, the changes will be saved to the PDF document in "Local", not iCloud Drive.

Would you please post screenshots in your next forum reply?  That would help us understand the problem that you've experienced.

How to add a screenshot to a forum message from iPad/iPhone

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what is happening I take a form from ICloud and transport to Adobe app. When the form is finished it saves it on a local drive and also in the iCloud.  This has been happening since Monday.  I get people to fill out forms and sign them.  One the form is signed i can not remove the signature once it is save.  How on earth would a screen shot help?

[personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you do not want to save any changes back to the original document stored in iCloud Drive, you should not re-open the document from "Recent" and make changes.

Please copy the document to your iPad/iPhone and open it from "Local".

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines