• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stopped being able to upload to document cloud

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been working on annotations to a PDF in adobe acrobat reader for iPad and all of a sudden it will not upload to the document cloud any longer. Just gives me an error message. My connectivity is excellent so I am stumped what seems to be the issue? What can I do to generate a link to my file to share?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nini,

As you have mentioned above, you are not able to upload the document with annotations on the document cloud.

Please let us know if you are referring that the annotations you have added to the PDF not uploaded or you are not able to upload the whole document.

Please make sure that you are logged in with your Adobe ID in the application on your iPad.

By "What I can do to generate a link to my file to share" are you referring to share the file as a link through the mobile application on your iPad.

If yes, please open the PDF and click on the icon shown below:

Then select Share link from the list. It will save the document and then will generate the link.

Please make sure that you are signed in the application with your Adobe ID.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nini,

As you have mentioned above, you are not able to upload the document with annotations on the document cloud.

Please let us know if you are referring that the annotations you have added to the PDF not uploaded or you are not able to upload the whole document.

Please make sure that you are logged in with your Adobe ID in the application on your iPad.

By "What I can do to generate a link to my file to share" are you referring to share the file as a link through the mobile application on your iPad.

If yes, please open the PDF and click on the icon shown below:

Then select Share link from the list. It will save the document and then will generate the link.

Please make sure that you are signed in the application with your Adobe ID.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! I checked and I was signed out by acciden! It is working now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nini,

You are welcome.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after updating iOS 11 there are issue on uploading photos and many users have same issue but given site has simple steps to resolve this issue. may be this one help you.

How to fix Photos Not Uploading To iCloud in iOS 11 on iPhone / iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines