• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit a distributed form from mobile device

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, I have an issue with a distributed form. If I create the form (using prepare form in Adobe DC pro), and save it and send via  email it to a recipient, and they open it on their Pc/mac they can complete the form and click submit the form (on the top right of the doc)and it is returned and tracked and stored in the response file as is expected

But

if they open on a mobile device (phone/tablet ios/android they can fill in the form but there is no submit button, if I manually add a submit button to the form- tapping on this results in nothing happening - that is,no email client is launched or any action at all.

How to remedy this issue? The key thing here is using distributed forms to track and collect responses having people manually send a copy of the completed form is no use as it is not tracked and data is not collected in the response file.

TOPICS
Android , iOS , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the mobile device you need to use the Adobe Sign app.

It allows to fill, sign, add email recipients and distribute via email

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the mobile device you need to use the Adobe Sign app.

It allows to fill, sign, add email recipients and distribute via email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines