• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscribed to pdf but cant open on android

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an android samsung s8. I subscribed to adobe pdf a while back. However if i try to view any pdf attachment in an email using Share Link and then select convert to pdf it fails and just says 'subscribe now'. But if I click subscribe now it just says you are already subscribed to adobe pdf pack.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davids,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

As shared above, when you are trying to create a pdf using the Adobe Reader mobile application it ask to subscribe for the subscription again?

You may "Sign Out" from the application and "Sign In" back with the correct email address under which you have the subscription registered for the "Adobe PDF Pack"

To check whether you are able to use your subscription or not, you may login via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

You can also refer to the help article here- Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Create PDF from other formats

Hope this would help you accessing your membership.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Google Play Order receipt was received to a different email address. But the "Lets get started" welcome email was sent to the email adress which I have been trying but failing as the login email adress to use PDfs.

If i try to login using any other email address (including the one where the Google Play Order receipt order went to) i get no response if I select forgotten password.

It does not make sense that the Adobe PDF Pack could allow me to login with the wrong email address and i have definately been using the same email address for which I received the "Lets get started" welcome email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried changing my Google email adress to the same address as the "Lets get started" welcome email address but it still does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davids,

Was it a Google Playstore purchase? Are you referring to the Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription or it was directly purchase from Adobe?

you are able to Sign In on Adobe because you have a free account with us which was created using the same email that is used to sign in on forums. Have you tried using the service through https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ? You might not be able to access the service online, as its for only mobile app and registered to a different account.

Please share your another email address via private message, we will check the same for you.

Else, you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support to get the confirmation- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PDF package was ordered through Google Play. I have sent you a priivate nmessage. It is ridiculous that simply subscribing to PDF on a mobile should lead to such an annoying problem that does not look easy to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried dowmloading the free version of Acrobat but its says will not open. THIS IS MADNESS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't download this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines