• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Never Activates

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive downloaded the Adobe Ipad app and have paid for the monthly subscriprtion to be able to edit documents, however, every time I try to edit, the app asks my subscribe again.... Has this worked for anyone?  Ive tried closing the app and resetting the iPad. Still no luck... 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you login via the application with your Adobe ID? If you don't the Acrobat Reader application has no way to authenticate you!

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should we have to authenticate it took our money without authenticating soor are they just looking for more address is the same Facebook. Even showing the toolbar things to do what a worthless con job this thing is you have to be a computer expert to use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you open the app see the toolbar and just use it without doing all these tricks and gimmicks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the app the premium app all I see is home files search with something else there's no toolbars there's nothing to work with nothing to help you $10 for nothing ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh there's a shared but two but everything is blank and they don't say how to put anything which combined any files or nothing else to click on you're stuck with a worthless app and a blank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same problem. I paid for the subscription but it won`t activate. 

Please help:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem.  I just renewed my subscription and I am an endless loop telling me to subscribe to Premium. Apple then tells me that I am subscribed, however when I attempt to manage my subscription it doesn't recognize the renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too same problem-  I haven't been able to use the program once since subscribing....keeps saying i "need to subscribe" but then once i try to subscribe it tells me i already have done this 6 days ago. HELP!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry to see that you all had experienced this. I looked into all the Adobe accounts which have been reported here. Surprisingly for two of them, I couldn't find any subscription registered under their Adobe account.

Kjfit67 and Docjennyvet have used a different email address for Sign In. So please find out the correct email and Sign In into the Acrobat Reader mobile app using that .

For Threme and George I request you to try a few things suggested below-

• Launch Acrobat Reader app -> Click on Settings (human-like icon on the top right of Home page) -> Subscriptions -> Restore purchases
  • Does the apple itunes subscriptions show that you have a subscription?
  • Does the email address you are logged into the app match an email address that adobe has a subscription for? If not, is there another email address the you may have used?

Note: If the above two are true, “Restore purchase” would work, otherwise it won’t.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines