• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subscription problem and error converting pdf to word

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to convert from PDF to Word in the iPad app and was told that I needed to subscribe. Assuming my subscription had lapsed, I resubscribed and I received an error (SKErrorDomain0).

I tried restoring purchases, only to receive another error (purchase could not be validated com.adobe.reader.inapp.ais.error99).

I tried subscribing again and it said I was already subscribed. I checked my subscription status in iTunes and Adobe Export PDF was listed as a new sub.

I repeated the above with no change. I tried subscribing again and this time it appeared to go through the new subscription process (for the second time today). The app still didn't detect my subscription, still produced the same error and still wouldn't restore purchases.

It's possible that I've just subscribed twice but still can't convert.

Can anyone help please?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I have an iphone 6 with the latest updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has anyone figured this problem out?

I'm having the same problem and tried all the above... help anyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.Is anyon3 from Adele looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just subscribed and having the same issue. Called support helpline but wait is painfully long so trying this blog to see if anyone has been able to resolve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines