• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased premium in Acrobat Reader for mobile, today and it still isnt working, I have called tech support and they told me to uninstall and install it again, did that, then they told me to come here to find answers? I think its outrageous that I paid and no seems to be able to help me !! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You need to provide more information if you are asking for help.

What mobile device are you using and which OS?

Have you created an AdobeID with a primary email addresses that is associated with your subscription?

Also what type of subscription did you purchase? Acrobat Pro? Export Pack? for example.

Have you been able to go online to accounts.adobe.com  and manage your account? Is that subscription been used in more than one computer device?

And last, when you say that it doesn't work, are you actually saying that when you open your Adobe Reader Mobile app in your mibile device, you are ableto sign in with your AdobeID successfully but nothing works at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines