Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support Arabic language in export pdf

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Kindly I would like to tell you something, that the main reason push me to subscribe in adobe reader premium is to export pdf book to word file, and most of my books in Arabic language and suddenly I found that the application doesn't support Arabic language. It's very disappointed.

thanks a lot, 

TOPICS
Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very unfortunate. Not only doesn't it support Arabic, but it doesn't support any right-to-left language including Hebrew and Farsi in addition to Arabic. 😒

I would recommend you go to https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac and express your concerns and wishes there. Although that web page is primarily for the Windows and MacOS versions of Acrobat, if the Windows code is updated for right-to-left languages, it will appear for the export option for the mobile products.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very unfortunate. Not only doesn't it support Arabic, but it doesn't support any right-to-left language including Hebrew and Farsi in addition to Arabic. 😒

I would recommend you go to https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac and express your concerns and wishes there. Although that web page is primarily for the Windows and MacOS versions of Acrobat, if the Windows code is updated for right-to-left languages, it will appear for the export option for the mobile products.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot,😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My greetings

If you allow, I want a product to convert pdf files to office formats like word-powerpoint

The Arabic language is supported in a coordinated manner, not overlapping speech and incorrect letters

It is unreasonable to neglect the Arabic language audience in this way and get tired in dealing with files. We want to complete our work, and there are always obstacles.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines