Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync across iOS platforms

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ...

I am just a little frustrated by the terminology and lingo, i a however embarassed to say that i'm confused.

I have an iMac and an iPad.  On my iMac, i have adobe pro for work, when i am not working, i sign out and use the free adobe reader.

On my ipad, i only have the adobe reader.

For some reason, documents that i access on my iPad are not available on my iMac.

I'm pretty sure i can sync them, but, adobe on my image will not allow me to access files or the cloud.

So, what i am dong wrong.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!

As per the description given above, if I understand correctly then you are unable to see the changes made in the common file shared via Adobe Reader on iMac and iPad. 

To make the document available or sync on both the devices, please make sure that you made changes while having it on Document Cloud storage.

• To sync both the devices, Sign Out of the Acrobat from iMac and same with iPad. Sign In back with your same Adobe ID and password.
  • To cross check, whether your changes are successfully done or not, please sign in on Document Cloud web and cross check by viewing same file. Here is the link:  https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines