Highlighted

System Error Encountered

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1- I can mark-up a PDF with the annotation tools (pen, highlighting, underlining, etc) and then hit SAVE.  When I then re-open the PDF, I do not see my comments/mark-ups

2- The message "System Error Encountered" pops up when I reopen the app.

Currently using IOS, Adobe version 17.06.12

Please do reply to me asap! I have all my university notes in Adobe.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

System Error Encountered

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1- I can mark-up a PDF with the annotation tools (pen, highlighting, underlining, etc) and then hit SAVE.  When I then re-open the PDF, I do not see my comments/mark-ups

2- The message "System Error Encountered" pops up when I reopen the app.

Currently using IOS, Adobe version 17.06.12

Please do reply to me asap! I have all my university notes in Adobe.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2017 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissal,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are receiving System error encountered error when opening a pdf with annotation in Acrobat Reader app on your iOS device, is that correct?

Please try updating Acrobat Reader to the latest version. Go to your iPhone's/iPad home screen and tap on the App Store icon.

After the App Store opens, tap the Updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen > Tap the Update All button at the top of the screen.

Reboot the device once updated and try again.

Let us know how it goes.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2017 1