• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text field are not visible in Ipad unless I click the field

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded pdf from safari and opened in Adobe acrobat reader. In pdf some of the text fields are not visible unless i click the text field. Please let me know what could be the reason. Thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-10 at 9.46.52 AM.jpeg

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you describe how the pdf was created if you can. On a computer, can you open the file properties (File > Properties) and check the list of fonts used. They might not be 'compatible' with the iPad....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

I have used "Helvetica" and "Calibri". The problem is some of the fields are visible and some are those not.. Both are having same properties.. And when I open in Windows Desktop then it is working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend to contact your local technical support.

Also visit Share your feedback on Acrobat DC (uservoice.com) to see if the issue is already raised with Adobe or add it to the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a typical symptom of a PDF form that has been opened or used with Apple Preview.

You need Acrobat Pro to be able to repair them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines