Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The file is Damaged

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

Adobe Reader on iPad Pro cant open any pdf from my “MOODLE“ PDF files, it says the file is damaged ,

i tried deleting adobe restarting the iPad and redownloading, nothing

However when i download the files on PC and transfer them to my iPad through Cloud it is read with no problems, it works but it is frustrating.

Thanks

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rafika,

As per the information shared above, there is a possibility that the pdf file saved in any 3rd party application (MOODLE) are not supported by Adobe Reader mobile application.

However, when you are downloading the same file and saving them locally on you computer, it is accessible via mobile app as well.

If it happens with all the files, then you need to save the files locally first before you open it through Adobe Reader mobile app.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rafika,

As per the information shared above, there is a possibility that the pdf file saved in any 3rd party application (MOODLE) are not supported by Adobe Reader mobile application.

However, when you are downloading the same file and saving them locally on you computer, it is accessible via mobile app as well.

If it happens with all the files, then you need to save the files locally first before you open it through Adobe Reader mobile app.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines