Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The fillable text in a pdf form is not printing from an android device

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 
I am useing android tablet and your mobile app - acrobat reader. I created a form and sent it to my device. The idea is my patient to fill the form and to print it right away. But when i fill the fields with text and mark the boxes and print it its blank with no text in the fields. I red for similar problems from a PC and they fix it - print like e photo. but on android app there is no such option. Can you help me fix the problem. I want to give the tablet to my patients, they fill the form and  than to print it with the filled fields.
Thank you and sorry if this topic is not for this section.
Best regards 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ,

Uninstall your current Acrobat app and reinstall using the full offline installer from here:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ 

Don't use the appstore to perform the reinstall. Ensure to select the correct Android OS  version installed in your mobile device when you select the download options from the link above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines