• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The inserted value in a field dissapear when I click on next field

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Acrobat Reader app on Android Mobile. A form on 2 pages with fields to be filled in and summed up in a field further down. On page 1 It works fine, but on page 2 the field I filled in is not updated when I click on the next field, but returns to the original value (= 0). The values on page 1 retain their new values.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As you have mentioned above, you are filling a PDF form on Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

It seems to be the PDF-specific issue. However, we cannot say much without checking the PDF form.

Would like to inform you that Acrobat Reader for mobile has some limitation over the desktop application.

Would it be possible for you to share the form with us so we can check it on our end?

Also, let us know how exactly you have created the PDF form.

You may share the PDF with us either here in the forum reply or in a private message How Do I Send Private Message

Use the steps mentioned in the following help link to share the file. How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Document Cloud

Hope you can get my PDF where a field on page 2 will not update when I click on next field. I am not creater of the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines