Highlighted

There is

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a bug in the ios version of the Adobe Acrobat app on the phone. When I log in to select Document Cloud at the top, my files are no longer visible, but I can see my files on the web side, when I switch across the phone. When screens and portraits are displayed, you can see the process of quickly disappearing files, so I think this is a bug. I hope you can solve it, thank you.

微信图片_20180620161251.jpg

locate.pngDocument_Clound.png

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

There is

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a bug in the ios version of the Adobe Acrobat app on the phone. When I log in to select Document Cloud at the top, my files are no longer visible, but I can see my files on the web side, when I switch across the phone. When screens and portraits are displayed, you can see the process of quickly disappearing files, so I think this is a bug. I hope you can solve it, thank you.

微信图片_20180620161251.jpg

locate.pngDocument_Clound.png

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivank,

As the files disappear, is it an issue only with the Document Cloud tab?

Please try once to reboot the device and check if you can view the files in the Document Cloud tab.

Also, try once to sign out of the application and close the application.

Then relaunch the application and sign- in with your Adobe ID.

Let us know how it goes.

Could you please let us know the make and model of your device?

Also, share the application and OS version installed on your mobile device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0