• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail view not available on iPad

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the app and at first was able to see thumbnails but now can't access it. How can I get it back?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Document Cloud and had same problem. I solved it by opening up each PDF that had a standard adobe icon, allowing it to download, scrolled through a few pages, closed document, and the thumbnail was restored.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marigott,

Sorry for the delay in response.

There isn't any specific preferences setting in the Acrobat Reader DC mobile app which disable or enable the thumbnail view.

However, there could be a possibility that you were viewing the pdf in "Organize Pages". As the pdf shows up in Thumbnail view if you select the Organize Pages tool of the app.

Check once again and confirm, if you are referring to this.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Organize Pages is not available on the iPad Air as far as I can tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. 

And I notice Adobe just ignored you. They such so much. So good there are now better applications that Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. Ugly workflow, cumbersome settings and menus, etc etc. Nothing Apple-worthy, the old alliance has crumbled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Document Cloud and had same problem. I solved it by opening up each PDF that had a standard adobe icon, allowing it to download, scrolled through a few pages, closed document, and the thumbnail was restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. T

here are several reasons for which I come back to Adobe to read and study for my degree. BUT, the reason I always leave Adobe is not having a Thumbnail view of documents in the iPad App. Or anything that resembles having an overview of where you are standing in the overall document. This is paramaount when reading anything between 20 and 1000 pages as I do every single day, several at a time. Liquied View is useless, since I cannot highlight or annotate while using it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines