• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add Comments using apple pencil on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using apple pencil to mark up PDF doucments on my ipad, which is linked to dropbox.  Most of the time the blue pencil icon appears on the bottom right of the document, which allows me to then edit using apple pencil.  However, I have a document at the moment where the blue pencil icon simply does not appear, which means I am unable to mark up the document using the apple pencil.  This has been really frustrating.  How can I get the blue pencil icon to appear?

[Title renamed by the moderator]

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jarrodw,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have tried to replicate the behviour on our end. However, the pencil icon appears and we are able to markup document from Dropbox without any issues.

Could you please try once to sign out of the applicaiton and reboot the device. Then sign in again and check if that helps.

Check with the other PDFs on the Dropbox and see if the pencil icon appears.

You can also click on three dots provided at the top right corner to select the "Comment" to markup the PDF.

If the issue persists, please let us know the Adobe Acrobat Reader and the iOS version on the device.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines