• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to attach files to email

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the most up to date adobe and ios systems, but am nonlonger able to attach fillable PDF files to my phone email. Has this option changed with the updates?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nkw19008714​,

The Share feature has changed in Acrobat Reader since version 18.09.13 or later.

To attach a document to email in Acrobat Reader

1. (a) Open the document that you want to share.
    OR
    (b) Tap the ... button for the document in the file browser.
    More.png
  2. Tap the Share icon.
    Acrobat_Share.png
  3. Tap "Share a Copy".
    ShareCopy.png
  4. From the Share sheet, select the mail app of your choice.
    Examples: Apple Mail, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook
    ShareSheet.png

Your Share sheet may look a little bit different from the one above.  But you can scroll all the way to the right, tap More, and customize the items (activities) and the appearance order.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was what I have been doing, but it does not attach any file. It opens a blank email with no PDF

i have ave since deleted the application and re downloaded it and am still having the same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nkw19008714,

I am not able to reproduce the problem that you have encountered.  I see emails with attached documents (as expected).

Would you please provide more information so that we can determine the cause of the problem?

Which mail app do you use?  Is it Apple Mail (the default mail app) or something else like Gmail or Outlook?

Would you launch the mail app by itself to see if it is configured correctly?  If the mail app is not configured correctly (e.g. not associated with a real email account), sharing would not work.

Additionally, if you can share a screen recording, it would be very helpful for troubleshooting.

How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a feeling it may be a setting on the phone - it is a government phone and we have screen shots and screen recording blocked. I use apple mail and it is configured correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines