• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete PDF in Acrobat Reader on iPadOS 13

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download a PDF in Safari on iPadOS 13. Then I take two different routes to make it accessible in Adobe Reader Mobile.

Route 1:Using the Share button in Safari, I use the 'Copy to Reader' option to copy the file to Reader. Now, in Reader, I am unable to rename or delete the file. Also, I notice that the file does not have the tablet icon (mobile device icon) in the file's entry in the list of files available in Reader. Further, the file is not visible in the Files app of iPasOS.

Route 2: Using the Share button in Safari, I use the 'Import to Acrobat' option to copy the file to Reader. Now, in Reader, I am able to rename or delete the file. Also, I notice that the file has the tablet icon (mobile device icon) in the file's entry in the list of files available in Reader. Further, the file is visible in the Files app of iPadOS.

Can someone please explain the different behaviors in the two options to copy the file to Reader? Why does 'Copy to Reader' work differently than 'Import to Acrobat'? How can I delete the file in Adobe  Reader in Route 1?

Thanks very much.

Sunil

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?