Copied

Not able to download acrobat on my Android phone

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adorobat  wrote

Hi tiarap45241094,

Try downloading Acrobat Reader using Play store from here:  Adobe Acrobat Reader - Android Apps on Google Play

Sign in to Play store using the same email address which you used on the phone and click Install.

Could you let us know what happens when you try to install Acrobat on your phone using Play store?

Is there any error message you are receiving?

Keep us posted with the results.

Shivam

I guess it's due to phone storage. Nothing to do with Adobe reader.

@tiarap45241094: try free some space on your phone, clear app cache, reboot.... and try installing reader app again. I faced the same issue and solved it.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tiarap45241094,

Try downloading Acrobat Reader using Play store from here:  Adobe Acrobat Reader - Android Apps on Google Play

Sign in to Play store using the same email address which you used on the phone and click Install.

Could you let us know what happens when you try to install Acrobat on your phone using Play store?

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adorobat  wrote

Hi tiarap45241094,

Shivam

I guess it's due to phone storage. Nothing to do with Adobe reader.

@tiarap45241094: try free some space on your phone, clear app cache, reboot.... and try installing reader app again. I faced the same issue and solved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you try downloading apk file. You need to have an Android Emulator, too. I have Jio apk file installed on my PC via instructions from http://jiotvapk.me/ . Or you may find more apk file from http://appnaz.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines