• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit PDF on my iPhone even though I am subscribed to the feature

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of yesterday, I subscribed to the free trial of Adobe Acrobat Premium so I could try out the Edit PDF feature. When I first did it, an activation screen came up, but nothing seemed to be happening so after a while I closed the window. For some reason, when I click on Edit PDF after clicking on the blue pencil in the bottom right corner, it keeps redirecting me to the subscription page. Wherever I click on subscribe, it acknowledges I am subscribed, but nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to edit a PDF on my iPhone although I am subscribed. It continues to route me to the page to subscribe. When I select subscribe, it confirms I have an active subscription. PLEASE HELP!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Candis24399694tqbh 

Hope you are doing well.

As per the issue description that you have the premium subscription but cannot edit a file. Would you mind sharing a few more details to understand the issue better?

1. OS version?
  2. Application version?

Kindly check if you are using the same email on which you have the subscription active? To check please refer:  https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/troubleshooting.html?#viewing-your-subscriptions

Make sure that the app is updated to the latest version.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines