Highlighted

Unable to highlight

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few days I have been unable to highlight in the adobe reader app used in my iPad pro 10.5. Earlier I was able to highlight the same document which I now have difficulty with. A quick response will be appreciated.

Hi Harisankar,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you still experiencing the issue.

As you have mentioned above, you are experiencing an issue in highlighting a PDF.

Could you please confirm if this is the case with a particular PDF?

What happens when you try to highlight the text? Do you get any error message?

Did you check if you can highlight text on the desktop application without any issue?

Also, let us know the Adobe application and OS version you are using on the iOS device.

Please provide the information asked above.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to highlight

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few days I have been unable to highlight in the adobe reader app used in my iPad pro 10.5. Earlier I was able to highlight the same document which I now have difficulty with. A quick response will be appreciated.

Hi Harisankar,

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you still experiencing the issue.

As you have mentioned above, you are experiencing an issue in highlighting a PDF.

Did you check if you can highlight text on the desktop application without any issue?

Also, let us know the Adobe application and OS version you are using on the iOS device.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harisankar,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2018 1
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been resolved

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2018 0