Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Insert image using Adobe Acrobat Reader

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've created a fillable PDF using PhotoShop and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  The form has text fields and an image field.  When using Adobe on Mac or PC, the form is able to function as desired.  I am able to fill in the texts as well as insert the image using the browse files button.  However, when I try filling the form on my iPhone, the text fields can be filled out, but I am unable to upload an image to the image field.  I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader on my phone. Also, it seems like if the PDF is opened in a browser, the same problem occurs.  Is there any way around this?  Is the only solution filling out the form on PC or Mac?  I would like to have the forms (image especially) be able to be edited and filled out via mobile.  Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

TOPICS
iOS , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader for iOS or Android doesn't support image fields.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader for iOS or Android doesn't support image fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that is a straight failure.  The form has a image field, correct?  Then why can't adobe's own software get to an insert image option when selected in their own software, PDF to PDF?  That is why adobe is useless for everyday purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Justin26832434wlpy,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the trouble with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Currently, the feature is not available in the mobile version of the application. However, as a workaround you can use the Edit PDF option to add images to the desired location by selecting the file from your device.

In the meanwhile, you may fill out our feedback form. Filling this form ensures that your feedback reaces directly to our product team for them to review and try and implement the feature in the upcoming updates: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

Hope this answers your question.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if you can change the preferences on a phone the same way, but in the program you can go to Edit -> Preferences > Page Display > Page Content and Information box > Check the box that says SHOW ART, TRIM, & BLEED BOXES and the image shows up (not just an empty box for the image in the form fill section)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines