• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to log in on app on Kindle

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat downloaded onto my Kindle Fire (model number D01400). When I try to log on to the Document Cloud and click Sign In, it shows the message "Unable to connect. Please check your internet connection."

However, my Internet connection is otherwise fine and I can log into the Cloud with Silk. I Force Stopped the app. I turned off and turned back on my Kindle. I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Acrobat. I tried another internet connection. My Kindle is up to date.

None of this worked. How can I solve this problem?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi --  I have the same issue trying to log into the Acrobat Reader Cloud from my Amazon Fire tablet.  The problem only started recently.  Please see my posting to this forum a few days ago (Mar. 21).  As you will see, one person responded, but his suggestions were ones I had already tried.  (See my reply answer.)  --  For what it is worth, I called Amazon Fire customer service for technical help, but the technician could not solve the problem by adjusting any settings on the device.  Instead, the problem appears to be with the Acrobat app, not the Fire tablet.  Very frustrating.  I hope Acrobat comes up with fix soon.  T.G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also just encountered this problem. I have done all the same things. Even did a reset on my Kindle.  No change.   I have used this app almost daily. I hope Adobe will resolve this issue.  Lack of response does nothing to instill confidence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue on my Fire HD 8.9 for a couple of weeks. That is, in the Adobe Reader app that I installed (and now re-installed) from the Amazon App Store, I can't sign in to Document Cloud / Mobile Link. I can sign in through the Silk browser, however. Also, I do not have this problem on the Reader app on my non-Kindle android tablet (Google Nexus 7).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines