• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open or add pdf files to IOS iPad Pro after a recent update

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to the latest IOS 13.1.3 version on my IPad Pro , Now I'm unable to airdrop and open pdf files , in my mail apps it doesn't show my adobe as an opening app for viewing anymore. I have logged in and out. Restarted and deleted the app and logged back in with no luck. Any assistance or ideas would be greatly appreaceted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you been able to make the Adobe Reader app the default pdf viewer and handler in your iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you have mentioned above, the option to open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader from the mail app does not appear after the recent iOS update.

Could you please share the application version installed on your iOS device?

Did you check if you can open the PDF after downloadong it from the mail app? If not, please try.

Did you check if the issue occurs only when opening PDF from mail app? 

Please ensure that the application is updated to the latest version available.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us knpw if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshin,

I found this old thread solved by MobileDeveloperCK, also Adobe employee, back in 2016, that actually answers my own question above and also provides links with detailed guidance for iPhoneOS and iPadOS

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat-Reader-Mobile/default-reader/td-p/8730462 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines