• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to read important documents

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to read my unemployment documents and it indicated I need adobe reader 8 or higher 

TOPICS
Create PDF , iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Upon opening a PDF file on Acrobat Reader, if you get such message "need Adobe Reader 8 or higher" then there are two possibilities:

1- You are trying to view a PDF file using web browser. (working on desktop)

Solution: You have to download this file, save it locally in your system and open it with the desktop app Acrobat Reader DC.

2- You are trying to view an XFA form on web or on Acrobat Reader mobile app. In any scenario, it wont work, because such forms were created using LifeCycle Designer application

Solution: You can open/view such forms using Acrobat/Reader DC desktop application only. Download freeware Reader DC from here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines