Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to readjust highlight/underline on text

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir/Madam,

After the recent update (18.11.00) on iOS, I’m unable to readjust the highlight/underline on a pdf document. This was a very handy option to trim off underlines/highlights based on importance, without having to clear and draw them again. I use this app to study from pdf textbooks. Kindly restore this option soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Nivin

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nivin.b​,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Highlight/underline adjustment is a feature that is not supported in the current version of Acrobat Reader. As it is important for us to improve your commenting experience, we will make sure to take your feedback into consideration for future Acrobat iterations.

Thank you for your patience.

Riadiani

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nivin.b​,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Highlight/underline adjustment is a feature that is not supported in the current version of Acrobat Reader. As it is important for us to improve your commenting experience, we will make sure to take your feedback into consideration for future Acrobat iterations.

Thank you for your patience.

Riadiani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer.  I used that a lot also.  Acrobat used to do it and it was very handy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI  I am having a issue with my tool bar on top that has my highlighter and under liner  and the strikethru. It used to be in bold dark letters and I could just click on what ever tool I needed. Today for some reason it is locked I guess you could say. It is not bold rather a light grey and cannot click on any of them. Frustrating  What can I do  I really love this feature  thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines