Unable to see the pdf in Local Folder

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the Adobe Acrobat app on my ipad Mini running iOS11.

I downloaded a pdf e-book from my OneDrive cloud storage and made a bunch of annotations.

when I touch " < Back" on the top left, I takes me to "Recent" where I can see the file along with "Getting Started.pdf". But when I select the Local folder, I don't see the file. I only see Getting Started.pdf.

I would like to sync the pdf along with my annotations across all my iOS devices via Document Cloud even though I am logged on to my Adobe acct on my iPad.

I don't see any way to upload the annotated pdf file to Adobe Document Cloud.

I can share the file to my Dropbox folder though and view the pdf on my Windows laptop with the annotations.

Any help will be appreciated.

Murali

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017
Tariq Dar Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017
Hi Murali,Once you tap on the Local folder, it will show you the files which are stored in the device memory itself.If the files are opening from DropBox, Google drive etc... they won't be visible via Local Folder unless the files are stored locally.-Tariq Dar

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Murali,

Once you tap on the Local folder, it will show you the files which are stored in the device memory itself.

If the files are opening from DropBox, Google drive etc... they won't be visible via Local Folder unless the files are stored locally.

-Tariq Dar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more