• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign form

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning.... I am unable to sign a form with Acrobat Reader for iPhone.  I've installed the most recent version.

The signature tool (pen/quill) doesn't even appear on the screen, so there is no option to use it.

I created the form myself on desktop, and saved it as Reader Extended.

All other fields are fillable, I just cant sign it using my finger (I do have a signature saved on my phone).

Thank You,

AnnaMarie

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna,

As you have mentioned above, you have created the form on the desktop application.

You are using the Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the form.

In the mobile application, the signature tool is available with the Fill & Sign options.

Once you open the document, click on the blue circle with pencil icon at bottom right of the screen.

Then select Fill & Sign from the list of options appear there on the screen.

Check if that works for you.

If you have created the digital signature field on the document, it will not work on the mobile application.

The mobile application has some limitation. It is not possible to add a digital signature using the mobile application.

You will need a desktop application to add those signatures.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna,

As you have mentioned above, you have created the form on the desktop application.

You are using the Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the form.

In the mobile application, the signature tool is available with the Fill & Sign options.

Once you open the document, click on the blue circle with pencil icon at bottom right of the screen.

Then select Fill & Sign from the list of options appear there on the screen.

Check if that works for you.

If you have created the digital signature field on the document, it will not work on the mobile application.

The mobile application has some limitation. It is not possible to add a digital signature using the mobile application.

You will need a desktop application to add those signatures.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines