• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign in using Adobe ID as login page doesn't load on Lenovo m10 tablet

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to login using my Adobe id on a new Lenovo M10 hd tablet. Selecting Google or Facebook to login takes me to their respective login dialog boxes, but the page keeps loading when I choose to sign in using Adobe ID. I have tried clearing storage and cache in settings for the app, but it hasn't helped.

Model: Lenovo TB-X505F

Android version 9

[Title renamed by moderator]

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjoshi,

As you have mentioned that the page keeps on loading when you try to sign in using the Adobe ID, please make sure that the internet connection is not intermittent.

Please try once to uninstall the application and reboot the device.

Then re-install the application from the Google Play Store.

Check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, let us know the application version installed on the device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The internet connection is very good and consistent. I tried uninstalling and rebooting, re-installing, making sure I have enough space etc but nothing helped. I read on lenovo forums that Adobe apps on android don't work with updated version of google chrome engine to load the adobe id login page. I disabled chrome, relaunched the acrobat app, was able to sign in, and then re-enabled the chrome app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines