Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view download files.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Team,

Few password protected PDF files when downloaded, aren't opening with Adobe in my Android 7.1.1.

The same kind of files were opening previously.

Now after downloading, when it prompted for "open with " option, I gave " Adobe reader always". Since then, it's complaining, "No app available to open this file"

It's kind of irritating.

I need to again install Google PDF viewer. But for simulation of the problem again, I did  uninstall Google PDF viewer and checked, the files were able to open again.

Is it a technical glitch or is there a solution available for these types of issues.

Kindly revert with solution to my issue.

Regards,

Adobe User

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post moved from Acrobat Reader to Acrobat Reader for Android phones and tablets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use Chrome to access the file with password, it will show the field to type the password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines