Highlighted

Underline the line above selected one

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a text and click underline or highlight in ipad, the underline/highlighted function happens to one line above the selected line. Happens only in 1file which is a big 3000 page textbook. Started to happen recently. Earlier I have underlines 100s of pages of same file same in ipad itself. I don't want to loose those. 

And this happens in ipad only. When i transfer this file to Android phone this error Durant happen. But it repeats in ipad when I transfer it back from the Android phone. Please help me.

Version is 20.04.00 (20200410.112051). 

Thank you

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Underline the line above selected one

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a text and click underline or highlight in ipad, the underline/highlighted function happens to one line above the selected line. Happens only in 1file which is a big 3000 page textbook. Started to happen recently. Earlier I have underlines 100s of pages of same file same in ipad itself. I don't want to loose those. 

And this happens in ipad only. When i transfer this file to Android phone this error Durant happen. But it repeats in ipad when I transfer it back from the Android phone. Please help me.

Version is 20.04.00 (20200410.112051). 

Thank you

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?