• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unfortunately, Adobe Acrobat has stopped (android tablet: samsung galaxy tab sm-t810)

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been reading an manual in Acrobat Reader for months and have been inserting text in the manual. Suddenly it is impossible to insert text. Everytime I make a text, I get the above message and Acrobat Reader crashes. I use version 17.0 build 164574

I have already tried to reinstall Acrobat Reader. I have also tried to clear data and cache but it did'nt work.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you a lot. I have now updated Acrobat, and the text editing is working. I am VERY PLEASED. what a nice gift for the weekend.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meretheb38800083,

As mentioned, when you are inserting text in the manual so could you please confirm which feature you are using under commenting tool? 

Also, are you experiencing this problem with a specific document or others too?

Have you tried a different file? If not, then try adding text in different document and see if the application is still crashing or not?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We have tried to fix this issue internally and wanted to know if you would be interested in Beta testing it. Please sign up at http://bit.ly/textEditBeta to join the Beta program.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to join the beta program, but the link does'nt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message as I use the link:

Access denied

Either you do not have access to this site or we are unable to process your request at this time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm that you are trying to sign in with your Adobe ID? Please also let us know if this works for you: Adobe Prerelease.​

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I can come in with my adobe id..  and I get the following message:

Adobe Acrobat for Android - prerelease program for adobe acrobat (android) wiew program. I have tried to fill in my name and adobe id and gmail address.. but I really don't know if my adobe id is the same as my normal email address.. (like I use on my dreamweaver account.).. but I hope it is allright.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have received your gmail id. You will shortly receive an update for the issue.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I never received an update for the issue.

Kind Regards

Merethe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When do I get an update on the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

We have sent you an email. Please confirm and let us know.

Thanks,

Mehwish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received an email on my google account. Thank you. I will look forward to the update.

Kind Regards,

Merethe

Fra: KhanMehwish

Sendt: 9. marts 2017 14:16

Til: meretheb38800083

Emne: You have been mentioned by KhanMehwish in Re: Unfortunately, Adobe Acrobat has stopped (android tablet: samsung galaxy tab sm-t810) in Adobe Community

You have been mentioned

by KhanMehwish <https://forums.adobe.com/people/KhanMehwish?et=notification.mention> in Re: Unfortunately, Adobe Acrobat has stopped (android tablet: samsung galaxy tab sm-t810) in Adobe Community - View KhanMehwish's reference to you <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9381191?et=notification.mention#9381191>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the email. I look forward to the update.

Kind Regards,

Merethe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi meretheb38800083,

Sorry for the delay.

Would you please help us with the email id that is registered on your Android Google PlayStore via private message: How Do I Send Private Message

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you a lot. I have now updated Acrobat, and the text editing is working. I am VERY PLEASED. what a nice gift for the weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document is crashing sometime .. but more and more often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines