• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unfortunately, Adobe Acrobat has stopped (android tablet: samsung galaxy tab sm-t810)

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been reading an manual in Acrobat Reader for months and have been inserting text in the manual. Suddenly it is impossible to insert text. Everytime I make a text, I get the above message and Acrobat Reader crashes. I use version 17.0 build 164574

I have already tried to reinstall Acrobat Reader. I have also tried to clear data and cache but it did'nt work.

Any suggestions?

(I made above question in this link: : https://forums.adobe.com/message/9368692#9368692

last week. And the end of discussion was::

We have received your gmail id. You will shortly receive an update for the issue.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

But I never receive an update for the issue. I should get an invitation on my gmail, that I should confirm, and then I should be able to go to the appstore and install a prerelease, but I never got an invitation. So I am hoping that you will soon get back to this problem.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines