• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update 18.09.13, interactive PDF no longer working

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update, my interactive PDFs won't work (I click on them but only see a box outline). It works on my MBP using Acrobat Reader DC.

It was working last night but not today. I turned my iPhone off/on and no change.

I also can't get the blue circle and pencil to go away from the bottom of the screen.

--fyi: I upgraded to iOS 12 thinking that would help, but it did not. The interactive PDF works on my phone using iBook (just not the updated Acrobat Reader)

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brentpedersen,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Since you have stared experiencing this problem, immediately after installing the update. So we suggest you to please install the latest update of Adobe Reader version 18.10.02 from "AppStore" and see if that helps you to bring this ability back.

https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/adobe-acrobat-reader/id469337564?mt=8

Please help us with the feedback.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brentpedersen,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Since you have stared experiencing this problem, immediately after installing the update. So we suggest you to please install the latest update of Adobe Reader version 18.10.02 from "AppStore" and see if that helps you to bring this ability back.

https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/adobe-acrobat-reader/id469337564?mt=8

Please help us with the feedback.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines