• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update is unusable

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using adobe acrobat reader on my iPad for my report sheets as a mobile engineer for a couple of years.  It was so simple and easy to use but after this update I’m struggling to complete a sheet now. Not to savvy with computers etc but I can’t see how this is meant to be better. If I can’t restore to  the previous version then I’ll be looking at using a different program.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We have released an update Adobe Acrobat Reader 18.10.02 recently to App Store.

Please update the application and check if you still experience any issue.

You may share your feedback about the recent release with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Please confirm if the update resolves the issue.

Let us know if experience any issue or need help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest update is a complete crap. They totally damaged the application. Please go back to the previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saludos tengo el mismo problema. Dañaron Adobe Reader lo usaba en mi iPad para muchos trabajos era súper fácil de usar y con la actualización dañaron todo ya no sirve para nada. Si sabes de alguna otra que sea como era Adobe Reader antes de ma actualización por favor avisame estoy desesperado no puedo trabajar. Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now almost nothing of the application works. Please return to the version before September 2018. Before you could change the writing colors and more now nothing works. They damaged the entire application. Return to the version before September 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 15-10-2018 does not work anything is still as bad. Please return to the version before September 2018. Before you could change the writing colors and more now nothing works. They damaged the entire application. Return to the version before September 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All seems good at the moment, it’s formatted different but I can actually Complete my report sheets now without even updating to the latest version as of couple of days ago. Takes longer to do simple actions now but at least it works  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We have released an update Adobe Acrobat Reader 18.10.02 recently to App Store.

Please update the application and check if you still experience any issue.

You may share your feedback about the recent release with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Please confirm if the update resolves the issue.

Let us know if experience any issue or need help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines