Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update on 01.10'18

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Today's update have a problem in fill&sign and making a comment options also. When I try to sign or make a comment, the aplication shut down.

This problem wasn't exist before today's update, so it can't be in the phone - I am using SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the videos. As we can see from the video, the language on which device is running is Bulgarian. Currently, we are not supporting this language. We will try to fix it soon on Bulgarian. In the meantime, you can switch to English or any supporting locale. You can find the list of the supported locale in the description of adobe acrobat on the play store.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback, Could you please share the problematic PDF on adobereader-android@adobe.com and the comment-text? We will look into the issue.

Thanks

Adobe Actobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MrsSimeonoff,

We have tried to replicate the issue at our end.

However, the application is working fine when we use the Comment or Fill & Sign tools.

As you are experiencing an issue with the application, please try once to sign out of the application and reboot the device.

Then try to sign-in again and check if that makes any change.

If that does not help, try re-installing the application.

If the issue still persists, please share the OS version installed on your Android device.

Let us know how it goes.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I atach screenshot's here, so you can see it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to the steps mentioned below to share the screenshots here on the forums:

- Click on the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

- An Insert Image window will appear.

- Then click on Insert Image and browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

- Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me - I didn't saw it the option, because I was using mobile brouser.

So, I am attaching 3 clips, wich are showing haw the app stop, while trying to mace comment, signature and highlighting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the videos. As we can see from the video, the language on which device is running is Bulgarian. Currently, we are not supporting this language. We will try to fix it soon on Bulgarian. In the meantime, you can switch to English or any supporting locale. You can find the list of the supported locale in the description of adobe acrobat on the play store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are able to reproduce this issue in house and are working on priority to fix the same.

Thanks,

Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6bfgn0hvzf6qza/o_mogila_2017.pdf-971516111.pdf?dl=0

GREETINGS,

Some of you wanted me to send the PDF file from the clips - I am attaching it right now, but before came to you and reported this issue I was trying with different pdf files, not specific one.

Yes, I am from Bulgaria and the text was in the same language but in the app I am using english - the error, that you saw in the clip, was written in bulgarian not because of you application, but from the operating system in my device - wich is in bulgarian.

Hope this will help you to fix the bugg. I am still on the line if you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your suspicions are right - I changed the system language on my phone and crushing stop.

Hope to fix problem for bulgarian,  so I shouldn't change phones language any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

With today's update you fixx the problem. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your taking out the time to make us better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish you a good day.

After the latest version updates are not adding comments and tagging text. After marking or adding a comment, the app will drop.

Please be quick about this inconvenience.

Thank, Michal Daniel Macko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines