Highlighted

Using highlighting tool [Duplicate LOCKED]

New Here ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that my last thread was deleted.Here it is again

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader on my Android tablet and chrome book 2 in 1 laptop. The problem I'm having is that there are times when the drawing and highlighting tools do not work.

Is there a fix for this?

Hi Jcreighton,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Looking at the information shared above, it seems that there is some trouble using drawing and highlighting tool in Acrobat Reader mobile app?

Could you share more information on what exactly happen when you are trying to highlight? Is there any error message comes up?

Are you running the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader app? If not, you may check if there is any pending update in "PlayStore"

Also, it might be a file specific issue so you may check with a different file.

You can go through the related help article here- Unable to highlight text in a PDF.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Using highlighting tool [Duplicate LOCKED]

New Here ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that my last thread was deleted.Here it is again

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader on my Android tablet and chrome book 2 in 1 laptop. The problem I'm having is that there are times when the drawing and highlighting tools do not work.

Is there a fix for this?

Hi Jcreighton,

Looking at the information shared above, it seems that there is some trouble using drawing and highlighting tool in Acrobat Reader mobile app?

Could you share more information on what exactly happen when you are trying to highlight? Is there any error message comes up?

Are you running the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader app? If not, you may check if there is any pending update in "PlayStore"

You can go through the related help article here- Unable to highlight text in a PDF.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

May 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jcreighton,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

May 16, 2018 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was not deleted. I have locked this duplicate thread and cross-referenced to your initial post.

See duplicate thread: Adobe tools

This thread is moved from Acrobat Reader to Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad

Translate

Translate

May 16, 2018 0