Highlighted

Videos from Interactive PDF Not Playing on Acrobat Reader DC iPad app

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating an interactive PDF and have added videos (as .mp4s) - I have also set up buttons that allow the video to be played and paused. They are all set up correctly and are working when I export the PDF and use it on my Mac computer in Acrobat Pro. However, I've airdropped the PDF across to my iPad and opened it in the Acrobat Reader DC app, and the videos are not working.

Does anyone why this is happening and how I fix this/make them work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Videos from Interactive PDF Not Playing on Acrobat Reader DC iPad app

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating an interactive PDF and have added videos (as .mp4s) - I have also set up buttons that allow the video to be played and paused. They are all set up correctly and are working when I export the PDF and use it on my Mac computer in Acrobat Pro. However, I've airdropped the PDF across to my iPad and opened it in the Acrobat Reader DC app, and the videos are not working.

Does anyone why this is happening and how I fix this/make them work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is only in Mac/Windows - another reason to avoid multimedia PDF.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0