Highlighted

Viewing 2 pages side by side in Adobe Reader Touch

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can l upload a story and view two pages side by side on my screen. I woukd like to share my screen but have two pages visible on my screen. This could be done before by going to view > page display > 2 page view.  It no longer gives me that option. Only single or continous viewing modes in Adobe Reader Touch.

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Viewing 2 pages side by side in Adobe Reader Touch

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can l upload a story and view two pages side by side on my screen. I woukd like to share my screen but have two pages visible on my screen. This could be done before by going to view > page display > 2 page view.  It no longer gives me that option. Only single or continous viewing modes in Adobe Reader Touch.

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bealieve Reader Touch is an outdated app. But just curious, where are you running this app from?

Is it in a mobile device or a full desktop computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What you are looking for, is a Adobe Reader/Acrobat's desktop feature. Tow-page view is not possible to achieve in mobile app. Continues and single-page view are the only options.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0