Copied

I want to cancel my subscription to adobe how i can do it 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @janisbel26837366btsl,

I hope you are doing well. I understand that you want to cancel your subscription.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gail270059037g4k

Sorry for the trouble.

You may refer to the below link to learn how to cancel your subscription or trial based on the platform.

For Android: Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

For iOS: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

-Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , i'm trying to cancel my plan but i can't (dont see any button, can't reach the customer service..) can you help me directly please ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly I can't, as I only do voluntary technical support contributions in the Adobe Community Support forums.

To cancel plans you must contact Adobe directly, it is not done through the user-to-user support forums.

If the links that I provided above in this thread didn't help you, try by calling directly to one of the customer care phone nunbers here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect ! Thank you for your help ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Adobe Guys [abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

calling them didn't work either 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya me too not getting any option to cancel . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my free trial.  Please cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gail270059037g4k

Sorry for the trouble.

You may refer to the below link to learn how to cancel your subscription or trial based on the platform.

For Android: Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

For iOS: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS A RIP OFF. YOU CHARGE 30 DOLLARS TO CANCEL ADOBE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain.

Thay wanted to charge me 87$ US!!

I have been trying to chat with them all day today and yesterday. They said it owuld be cancelled yesterday.

AND big surprise.. nothing happened, excpet now tryign to upsell me??

Comeon ADOBE.. this is not the way the world works.

For those of you who paid by card, you can use chargeback from VISA or Mastercard.. It ieven lowers Adobe's rating with them.. Ask Adobe about this or any supplier... VERYYYY bad for business:

https://www.visa.co.uk/how-you-pay-matters/chargeback-purchase-disputes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please cancel my trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,  

Hope you are doing well. 

Don’t worry, you can cancel the subscription and ask for refund from your end. Before we let you go do you mind sharing the reason for the cancellation? 

For IOS  

Apple manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from the Apple App Store.  

For step-by-step instructions, see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions 

For billing issues or a refund, see Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase.    

For Android.  

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.  

For step-by-step instructions, see Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play 

For billing issues or a refund, see Get a refund on Google Play 

For more help, you can refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html  

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.  

Regards  

Ria  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what if I ordered the plan on a Windows device?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a plan for a windows device the cancellation steps are linked above throughout the discussion of this topic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I make sure that I have unsubsidized 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Care via webchat, the representative will confirm if you're good to go.

If the cancellation is good, also asked them to send you this confirmation to your email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already canceled why am I getting charged 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you must contact a representative to confirm if you're fully clear. 

Sometimes the system will keep generating those statements after you cancelled, but only a customer care rep can confirm this for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bECAUSE THEY ARE f'N SCAM ARTISTS AND MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL HAVING YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS AND REQUIRE YOU TO DO ALL THIS CRAP. THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE. F'N SH*T SERVICE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just please cancel my account which was intentionally made when I install an MS office on my new Apple laptop.

why is this so difficult to do. 

you know my email. You sent ne an email. You should be able to cancel it without learning ne learning your confusing cancel instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are sory to inform you, we cannot cancel your subscription from our end. You can do that using the below given steps. Please give it a try.

For IOS  

Apple manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from the Apple App Store.  

For step-by-step instructions, see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions 

For billing issues or a refund, see Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase.    

For Android.  

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.  

For step-by-step instructions, see Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play 

For billing issues or a refund, see Get a refund on Google Play 

For more help, you can refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html  

If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us. 

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel subscription membership 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines