• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What did you do?!

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do?  I am a musician and reader updated last night in the middle of my gig. Very bad. What happened to the index letters on the Right?  Please fix and do not do updates without asking. You probably cost me a job. You should be able refuse an update use the current version if it’s working great for you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't update, you do. Unless you turn on auto updating, which I wouldn't do if I was playing a gig.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's different on Mac and Windows of course. On them I'd make sure to turn off wifi and mobile data before a gig to stop updates being pushed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but WiFi was not on and my iPad does not have mobile connection. I always have auto update off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then an update shouldn’t be possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines