• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I go to create a pdf file it prompts me to sign up/subscribe

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to create a pdf file it prompts me to sign up/subscrib. So I clicked subscribe and a pop up says I’m already subscribed And asks me if I want to go manage my subscription. So I tried to cancel and re-subscribe and it did the same thing. It will not allow me to do anything with the application because for some reason it thinks I’m not a subscriber.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bscorpio,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

We have checked your account information and there seems to be some problem with the account's activation.

I assume that your old subscription which has not been terminated completely is contradicting with the new and active one.

As this is an open forum, so we can't share the exact account or billing information publicly because of security reasons. For detailed information you may check private message for further information.

Or for more convenient you can also contact to our customer care billing team- https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards,

Akanchha 

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bscorpio,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

We have checked your account information and there seems to be some problem with the account's activation.

I assume that your old subscription which has not been terminated completely is contradicting with the new and active one.

As this is an open forum, so we can't share the exact account or billing information publicly because of security reasons. For detailed information you may check private message for further information.

Or for more convenient you can also contact to our customer care billing team- https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines