• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will Adobe Reader AppConfig functionality return?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization is disappointed to find that the previously functional AppConfig settings are no longer functional.  We would like to use Adobe Reader on iOS to permit our users to have the best first party experience with PDF files.  However, we need to utilize some of the AppConfig settings to isolate the users ability to save to unsanctioned locations.

I see in previous posts that these settings are expected to return in 2019.  Is there any better update to this feature resumption? 

TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is actively working on returning appconfig support, and I'll forward this post as valuable feedback (which it is).

Adobe does not publish feature release dates, but I'll see if there's any answer which is less vague.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After pinging the team, you can expect late spring/early summer. I do know it's a priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines